Wednesday 13 September 2017

Stamp to Share Blog Hop - Happy Birthday Gorgeous from Stampin'Up!

Hello there,
Thank you so much for joining me today, we are hopping around the world showcasing the *Happy Birthday Gorgeous* Bundle from Stampin' Up!

My first card used just the stamp set in a palette of So Saffron, Crushed Curry, Basic Black and Basic Grey..

I love that we now carry Thick A4 Whisper White cardstock so that we can create crisp white bases. Do you know? when I started crafting cards almost 18 years ago, no one ever used coloured card for base cards, it was always white.


The flowers in this set have a solid image with a coordinating detailed top image. So when stamped in this way you create wonderful detail with ease. 


The stripy black and white layer its actually a length of the wired Striped Ribbon, with a bow tied out of the Stitched Satin in Crushed Curry. The sentiment was stamped and cut with this Pretty Label punch 

My second card came about after falling in love with a catalogue sample. You will recognise the colour scheme I am sure 



As soon as I saw that colour combo, I knew I would re create it, and here it is :)

Flirty Flamingo with the irresistible Merry Little Christmas Papers and the large sentiment cut out of Sparkly Gold Glimmer Paper. 


The little flowers were stamped in Flirty Flamingo ink, topped with some black rhinestones ( Love These get yours HERE ) and the leaves punched out of garden green card with THIS PUNCH.

Thank you once again fro your visit now carry on visiting the hop by clicking the Next Blog button below <3 nbsp="" p="">
Till next time 
xoxo
Monica 





 MonicaGale-UK -(you are here)
 Amy Koenders - USA
 Sandi MacIver - Canada
 Paula Dobson - New Zealand
 Caroline Van der Straaten - Netherlands 
 BarbaraBecker-Austria
 MoiraMcllroy-France 

Shop Stampin' Up!

8 comments :

  1. Your cards are fab my friend, as usual, love the yellow and black combi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these cards are lovely, but that Yellow and Black one in particular, stole my heart! Wowsers ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing cards! The black and white paper and ribbon are the perfect accents. Great designs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. both of these cards are beautiful but I'm over the moon for that black and yellow one, it's just such a HAPPY card.....beautifully done

    ReplyDelete
  5. ABsolutely Gorgeous! Love the stamps you chose and the yellows and blacks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful way to start my day! I just finished going through the blog hop and smiled from ear-to-ear the whole way through thanks to you and the rest of your talented paper crafting artists!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both fab Monica... but particularly love the yellow/ grey/black combi and layout... Stunning my dear... trust you are keeping well...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really wonderful creations! I've pinned them both! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx