Sunday 21 July 2013

Venetian Romance by Issy

Hello again, I do apologise if these last few posts have sounded totally lifeless I am finding it difficult to schedule them ahead and come across like I’m in the present. I know I am waffling I am sure you come over to see the pretty projects. and I have some beauties for you today. They were made by Issy, a demonstrator in our team for our recent team training. She focused entirely on the venetian Romance suite and I have to say I have fallen in love with this suite, stunning and right up my alley :)

Here are some of the gorgeous works Issy displayed for us all.

Stampin'Up! Venetian Romance

I love this little terracotta pot complete with coffee filter and designer paper flowers.

And a few more cards

Stampin'Up! Venetian Romance Card

Stampin'Up! Venetian Romance Card close

Love that sentiment :) how perfect is that?

One more?

Stampin'Up! Venetian Romance Chalk talk

Stampin'Up! Venetian Romance Chalk talk close

and a more masculine one , Issy was particularly fond of this one and I have to agree a little stunner.

Stampin'Up! Venetian Romance masculine

Stampin'Up! Venetian Romance masculine close

She had  more items like this note book, a to die for perfume bottle and a really vintage frame (no photos sorry )it was yummy all of it.

Stampin'Up! Mosaic venetian note book

thank you Issy for sharing with us. You can see Issy’s blog HERE.

Thank you for your visit see you again soon.

Hugs xx

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx